Friday, September 27, 2013

Hopeful Notes to Self

I've been struggling lately with a couple things:

1. What I hope to accomplish with this blog, because it's not as clear to me as it was when I started out. I suppose that's only natural though, given how distracted I can get from my personal writing goals. I want to continue this blog, but here comes the second point--

2. Format. I don't know if I trust Blogger as the best blog site for this blog anymore. I've read some stuff in the past little while that makes me a bit nervous about backing up copies of my articles. I want to continue blogging, but I think I might seriously consider moving this blog to another service. Wordpress perhaps...? It seems a bit more user-friendly as well.

I've actually been working on another article that's story-related for this blog, but I want to really draft this one a few times before posting it. I won't go overboard, but I feel that the subject is one I'd like to explore fully before sharing it with you guys.

Sorry for my absence, but believe me when I say I want to continue writing this blog. Even if I'm not sure of where I'm going with it at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment